Saturday, March 19, 2016

Week 10 EOC: What channels you going to use to advertise?

Because I am targeting the male demographic, I will be using channels that have to do with manly and primitive things. For example, I will try to get into a Sports Illustrated magazine for a full page advertisement. Obviously sports are seen as a “manly” ordeal, but not every man has a subscription to a sports magazine. Therefore I will also be trying to spread my campaign into other magazine companies such as Aqua Marine and Motor Trend. I will not be trying to get into any hunting magazines because hunters are looking for a big truck to compensate for other problems while the Hellcat shows off and brags about the good things a man has. Other channels I will be using are social media, twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. I will be creating a hashtag “#ItsAGuyThing” and this hashtag can and will be used on people’s post and on our very own Instagram page, Facebook page and our Twitter account. Since Dodge already has a pronounced following we will do a shout out on our Twitter page to one person that will win a “swag pack” that will contain stickers, a tee shirt, magazine, and one lucky person will receive a pair of keys to our 2016 Hellcat. We will also have billboards and commercials. Our commercials will be broadcast on ESPN, FOX, BBC, SPIKE and TNT during sports events, action movies and other various showings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment